Here I am...


 I can't possibly hope to catch up in one post - or even two or three - so I plan to do it over a few, interspersed with some more current ideas and stories...
First, the things that remain the same two years after my last time here..

1. We still live happily in the beautiful church square...it's snowing today, but it looked like this a week or so ago and will do again very shortly...

2. The adorable Alice is still very much here - almost ten now and looking more regal by the day, although she's still quite a puppy when she wants to be!



3. My Mum and the family are all still well and happy...although their living situation has changed a lot since 2016 - more on that soon.

4. I still bake and my little company Sugar Moon Brownies is busier all the time...


But apart from that, almost everything else is different. If you want to catch up more quickly (and you don't already) you can follow me on Instagram, where I post almost every day...

I've radically updated and changed the look and feel of Mozart's Girl. It was high time as it just didn't suit my life now in its former incarnation.

Time for change, rejuvenation, reassessment...it feels good, it feels right.

See you soon x

Comments

  1. So happy to see a post from you! Looking forward to reading along as you catch us up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel, Good to know that all the important things are still the same. Look forward to more posts when you have time.
    Happy days, Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to read another blogpost from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear from you, Rachel. I'll be looking forward to your "new" news! Blessings! I know you are so eager to see Susan and will have a wonderful time. Enjoy! It's been a long year for you. We have some changes, too, which I hope to get around to sharing soon. First, Gene and I are still doing well, and working on our book and possibly getting it published; we'll begin another (already started) soon to back up this one. But . . . not about me! So happy for you, and always wonderful to hear from you. Love, Jane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting Jane! Love to Gene too x

      Delete
  5. It's so nice to see you come up in the reading list, Rachel! I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Alice is just adorable and so sweet in her photo! Have a happy week ahead! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel - I was so excited to see your post show up in my email! I'm so happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely and so happy I've refound it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts....

You may also enjoy...