The lovely Morwenna at Bluebells & Butterflies has given me the Happy 101 Award! And it's made me very happy so thanks to her!
One of the rules of winning the award is that I have to list 10 of my favourite things, in no particular order, so here goes:
1) Arriving at Brisbane International into the arms of my sister
2)Walking with Alice in the hills on a crisp but clear & sunny day
3) A good day writing my book
4) Spending time with Paul, doing anything really!
5) My garden in Spring, Summer, Autumn - yes & Winter!
6) New stationery & beautiful new books
7) Standing in Salzburg Cathedral, on New Years Eve at 5pm, totally dark except for candlelight & hearing the choir sing Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus. Or just listening to Mozart, anywhere.
8) America, spending time with wonderful friends there, eating & drinking a little too much & laughing just enough!
9) My niece & nephews climbing into bed with me first thing, their feet freezing cold & a little grubby!
10) Being with my Mum & Dad & seeing them happy.
And the ten blogs that make my day....hhmm. Difficult to list just 10. Here goes:
Dawn at May All Seasons Be Sweet To Thee Just gorgeous!
Kary at My Farmhouse Kitchen Lovely gardens & words
Hannah at Hannah's Country Kitchen So clever & sweet
Sharon at Sharon Lovejoy writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island A gem
Blair at B-Mused Happiness in blog-form!
Oliver Rain (she doesn't give her real name!) at Oliver Rain Writes so well about her busy life
Deb at Smitten Kitchen Everyone's heard of this one, a classic
Jen at Cake Wrecks Makes me giggle just to think of it!
Silke at Metamorphosis A lovely new find
Cherry at Cherry Menlove An old friend, getting better all the time!
So I think I've fulfilled my brief? Just need to let them all know now! Didn't add Morwenna to my list because it just all goes in a circle...and anyway, it goes without saying I hope! xox Thanks again!
mushroom tartines - Would this be a good place to admit that I only moderately enjoy sandwiches? I know, what kind of monster says such things! But, wait, come back. What I ...
12 hours ago