Autumn Bounty



Here are the veggies I bought at yesterday's Farmer's Market....as you can see, I went a bit mad....but it all looked SO good! We'll have some wonderful meals this week. Tonight I'm making fresh spaghetti with heritage tomatoes, purple sprouting broccoli, basil & parmesan. It has to be quick as I have to go back to work at 6.30pm...my own Farmer's Market is tomorrow and I have been baking for days. Tonight, it must all be cut, boxed up and loaded (with tables, cloths, bags, labels, napkins) into the back of my (small) car! Early start tomorrow. I couldn't resist adding some pictures of our garden from this afternoon...looking distinctly Autumnal around the edges....


Comments

  1. Rachel, this all looks so delicious! And I love the pumpkin you chose, it has character! :)
    Thank you, I know it will be a beautiful trip. A dream come true.
    Will miss tweeting, but will be right back on October 4th.
    Until then, take care, and HAPPY AUTUMN!
    xo Dawn
    (lilsparrow3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bounty looks delish, especially the russet apples
    Morwenna xo(Moominberry)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts....

You may also enjoy...