MY Farmer's Market



I thought you might like to see some photos of my market stall from last Tuesday....it was a beautiful sunny September morning when we all set up. The Market wasn't quite as busy as last month (August was a record for me, excluding Christmas) but with the recession biting as hard as it is, I'm so grateful to all my loyal and new customers for buying anything at all! Anyway, it's fun...and I get to see people for once. I'm usually holed up in my kitchen all day with Radio 4 (that's actually how I like it!)

Comments

  1. Your stall is beautiful and you are an inspiration :) One day I hope to have a lovely stall like yours too. Everything looks delicious and you deserve all of your customers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh forgot to say I love your Susan Branch calendars, such a sweet touch xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts....

You may also enjoy...