Eine Kleine Wolfgang...

It just occurred to me that, despite the title of my blog, i haven't as yet written anything about the man who is - next to my husband, my dad & my 3 gorgeous nephews - my greatest love. I think that this is because he, and his music, are so tightly woven into my life and heart that he's just always there....whether i'm humming his music in my head, actually listening to it or just thinking of a phrase...Mozart is part of the fabric of my life and I can't imagine a single moment without him there. To me, he is quite simply the greatest genius who ever lived on this earth (no apologies to Master Shakespeare, for to me he is the Mozart of Words!) I even think of periods in history as BW or AW, according to whther they occurred before 1756 or after 1791. So, while there will be many specific references in posts to come....just know that he is always hovering on the fringes of my life, my beloved Amadeus...


"Mozart is Sunshine" - Antonin Dvorak

Comments

You may also enjoy...